It seems like for the last 15 years, all force factor has done is push Their Force Factor NO booster and Test X180. Like seriously, day and night.
Well, now they have Fuego, and surprisingly it doesn’t suck.
In fact, we liked it a lot and this new pre workout may be the saving grace of Force Factor’s reputation.
Quick Review: Fuego is a moderately caffeinated (250 mg) pre workout that focuses on the sensory experience. The caffeine in Fuego is linked 1:1 to L-Theanine, and then paired cleverly with Theacrine and Peak O2 Cordyceps. End result? It reminds me of the first time I took C4 10 years ago, when my body wasn’t used to caffeine and they had synephrine in it… It wasn’t muscle-building special, but the energy rocked!
Quick Strengths: Simple and clean formula. Caffeine balanced with L-theanine.
Quick Weaknesses: Only 20 servings per container on a small-scoop blend.
How to take: Fuego kicks in fast and lasts pretty long, any time between 15-40 minutes will have you off to the races.
Energy Effects: 8.5/10
Energy is where Fuego shines as a pre workout supplement. Force Factor decided to go with 250 mg of caffeine anhydrous paired perfectly with 250 mg of L-Theanine to deliver a clean feel-good energy experience.
Strength Effects: 7/10
There aren’t any direct strength ingredients in Fuego, however the stimulants will have you feeling strong.
Endurance Effects: 8/10
Fuego includes 1,000 mg of Peak O2 Cordyceps, which with regular consumption have been found to increase endurance. This is an ingredient not too-often used in pre workout supplements. We dig it.
Crash / Aftermath Effects: 8/10
Thanks to the reasonable stimulants, the crash isn’t going to collapse your life.
Mega-artificial, but the good tasting kind… There is a slight, slight burn at times due to the 10 mg BioPerine, but it’s good for your character.
Price / Value: 6.5/10
There are only 20 servings per container… Rip.
There really isn’t. Experience wise I thought that PES Prolific links up.
Review Conclusions: 7.8/10 (Pretty Darn Good)
Fuego isn’t a large-dose everything’s included type of pre workout like Transparent Labs BULK, but neither does it claim to be. Rather, Fuego is “fire”. It’s what gets to going, and motivates you to kill your lifts. For that, we really enjoyed this Force Factor product.
Ingredients in Fuego Pre Workout
The ingredients in Fuego is a short list, but they’re pretty cool and uniquely combined. Here they are:
Firestarter Energy Complex
- L-Tyrosine 1,000 mg: Traditionally l-tyrosine is extremely anti-stress. When combined with caffeine, this enhances the feel-good experience.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg: Caffeine is the true grit to any pre workout, after all, its where 80% of the sensory effects come from! 250 mg is large, but ethical dosage.
- L-Theanine 250 mg: The 250 mg of L-Theanine in this pre workout is what makes the experience above average compared to pre workouts that skip it. L-theanine smooths caffeine’s effects, which works wonders.
- Theacrine 50 mg: Theacrine is an interesting new stimulant that’s kind of like caffeine, but not. The only downside to it, is that it tastes more bitter than a penny. Luckily Force Factor successfully masks the flavor in Fuego.
- Toothed Clubmoss 10 mg: A great source of Huperzine A which is a nootropic agent.
Strength and Performance Matrix
- L-Citrulline 3,000 mg: More effective than L-arginine, citrulline is all the rage for getting a good pump. At 3,000 mg it will do just that, but we would’ve rather seen 6,000 mg of citrulline malate.
- Taurine 2,000 mg: Benefits energy, hydration, and pump.
- Peak O2 Blend Cordyceps 1,000 mg: The secret mushroom sauce that increases endurance and oxygen capacity in athletes over supplemental time.
Force Factor’s Fuego isn’t going to hit the top rated pre workouts ranking, but it seriously comes close. The energy is on point, it tastes good, and it isn’t going to crash you out afterwards.
Overall, we’re a fan and this product is beginning to renew our faith in the brand Force Factor. Hopefully in the future we’ll see more great products by them like Fuego (but you won’t catch us holding our breath for it).
Have you taken Fuego? Leave your pre workout review below. As well, let us know if you have any relevant questions and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
Note: Any and all spam commenters will be blocked.